5V Adjustable Ecig Altoids Case
My first ecig mod so it’s pretty rough. I like the shape of this for an ecig though, so I might make another some time.
- Powered by two protected UltraFire 14500 li-ion batterys.
- Texas Instrument’s ptr08060w power module.
- Built-in voltmeter tells the voltage output to the atomizer
- Rechargeable through jack on side.
- Safety power switch on side so it can be carried in a pocket.
The button is a tact switch from ebay that came with a cap. It feels great. I really like the clicky feel buttons for ecigs.
To charge the batterys I found a generic charger on ebay for 7.4V li-ion batterys. It works excellent.